Best Razer keyboards for not picking up sounds

G_K

I have had a look at the types of switchs on the razer website and listened to the type of key sound, but still unsure, so whats the best keytype that won't be picked up by a microphone for youtube videos, as i have edited my videos for a while now and now changed to recording on PC and in my voice recording you can here the clicky keys its really bad, i need a new keyboard that had the most Silence key press, but still looking good, (only razer keyboards)

Types of keys sounds - https://www.razer.com/razer-mechanical-switches

Why don't you spend money on a dynamic microphone and an arm to keep it close to your mouth?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

8 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Why don't you spend money on a dynamic microphone and an arm to keep it close to your mouth?

lol yep, why don't i do that (my pict)

IMG_0718.jpg

according to your link you want yellows for no 'clicky' sound but that won't solve the sound of the key 'bottoming out' as you strike it.  the only way to rid yourself of that is either 'o' rings on each of the key stems OR those little felt pads you can get (i'm not sure where) to put on the key stems

Edit:

That is IF the 'o' rings even fit on a 'box' switch of course

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

30 minutes ago, Uknown0002 said:

lol yep, why don't i do that (my pict)

You might want to try to play with your gain and related settings then to try and solve this without spending more money. That microphone is cardiod so it's not super surprising it picks up background noise

Outside of this: If you were to buy a new board it looks like their yellows are about what you want. I would recommend searching outside of razer though to find other boards, like a Ducky for instance.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P