Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti thermal pads size | help

Hello.
I want to buy thermal pads for my GPU, because I GPU temperature is getting near 90 C.
I cannot get reliable information on what size of thermal pads I need for this. I can disassemble it and measure them, but don't want to, until I have thermal paste and thermal pads.

Does anyone can help me here?

well you can cut them to size and just about any will do because the squish down to size but something like this will work  https://www.amazon.com/AI-AIKENUO-100x100x1-5mm-Insulated-Temperature/dp/B091KSRZDS/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=ek+waterblocks+thermal+pads&qid=1628619413&sr=8-12. Also is the memory getting hot or just the processor? If its just the processor you can just change out the thermal paste. 

2 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

well you can cut them to size and just about any will do because the squish down to size but something like this will work  https://www.amazon.com/AI-AIKENUO-100x100x1-5mm-Insulated-Temperature/dp/B091KSRZDS/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=ek+waterblocks+thermal+pads&qid=1628619413&sr=8-12. Also is the memory getting hot or just the processor? If its just the processor you can just change out the thermal paste. 

If original thermal pad is say 1mm, but thermal pad that you suggested is 1.5mm, does it not damage something?
I am using HWMonitor, and it shows this:
Its not under load on this screenshot.

GPU.JPG

Start with changing the thermal paste on the Processor it self. once you pull the card apart if the thermal pads are no longer malleable and all dried out then replace them. Thermal pads take along time to break down to were they dont dissipate heat anymore.  Just get some decent thermal paste and try that first. Also the thermal pads will squish quit a bit as long as you dont get them too thick it wont make much of a difference. .5 of a mm is like the thickness of construction paper or a standard envelope so it would be fine to use if not better because it would squish a bit.  

12 hours ago, ELSknutson said:

Start with changing the thermal paste on the Processor it self. once you pull the card apart if the thermal pads are no longer malleable and all dried out then replace them. Thermal pads take along time to break down to were they dont dissipate heat anymore.  Just get some decent thermal paste and try that first. Also the thermal pads will squish quit a bit as long as you dont get them too thick it wont make much of a difference. .5 of a mm is like the thickness of construction paper or a standard envelope so it would be fine to use if not better because it would squish a bit.  

Thank you.
I have Arctic MX-4, should be good for GPU.
I know how "big" is millimeter, I'm not from US 😁 . I just was concerned, if thicker thermal pad will damage GPU during assembly.