is it good or bad?

linusasmeorefani
Go to solution Solved by NorKris,

there is nothing wrong with the way it is mounted now

Get a matching rear fan and  niiicee

so i mount my 360mm aio of the top of my case with that kind of tube placement.my question is that if that positioning cause problem or not i mean if he can make air bubles somewhere and if there is someting dangerous for pump image.png.fcb810f7975d41d291f63a6a33517db6.png

there is nothing wrong with the way it is mounted now

Get a matching rear fan and  niiicee

3 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I think youll also want the rear as intake since there are 3 fans intake and 4 fans exhaust which is not ideal

so it should be 4 intake and 3 exhaust?

would it change CPU or GPU temps? doubt it. Would i use energy on it? no
would i think about it when u get a rear RGB fan. maybe 😛 

12 minutes ago, linusasmeorefani said:

so it should be 4 intake and 3 exhaust?

Adding more airflow as intake should increase positive pressure and forces air out of small crevices where negative air pressure can use those small crevices as intake, which can increase dust buildup. Both can be good for temperatures. You have an open air GPU, so negative is slightly better, since it doesn't allow for the hot air to recirculate that much, instead forcefully pulling the air out.

You can however perfectly balance it with 4 exhaust and 3 intake. For example, run the 3 intake fans at 1000 rpm and the 4 exhaust fans at 500-600 rpm.

I'd just leave it as it is, if temperatures of both CPU and GPU are fine 🙂 

11 minutes ago, Naijin said:

You can however perfectly balance it with 4 exhaust and 3 intake. For example, run the 3 intake fans at 1000 rpm and the 4 exhaust fans at 500-600 rpm.

I think its already quite balanced as the radiator restricts airflow for 3 of the 4 fans

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

48 minutes ago, Naijin said:

whpen i installed the fans i leave stock rpms and i dont even know how to increase rpms

1 minute ago, linusasmeorefani said:

whpen i installed the fans i leave stock rpms and i dont even know how to increase rpms

If your fans are connected to the motherboard, you can change the rpm in the BIOS. If the fans are connected via MOLEX to power supply (some cheaper case fans have this) then they always run at full speed. Your pump and radiator fans will be connected on the motherboard fan headers, so they can definitely all be controlled.

3exaust on the top and 3 intake in the front is plugged on the header , 1 rear exausht is only on the molex