cheap S/PDIF in options?

thrasher_565

so my sound is a mess but it was working but i was moving stuff around and now there static when no nose is playing.

well ill try exsplane my madness. i have a 6 hdmi kvm witch my gaming consoles hook to and i have one port on my gpu going to a duel monitor kvm (2 monitors keyboard mouse for 2 pcs) and it to the hdmi kvm and out of the kvm in to an audio hdmi extractor then out to the tv (second monitor)  when i turn on a console the hdmi kvm will auto switch to that system and will play on my tv (second monitor) only way i could get the audio out was hdmi. right now its hooked up to and line in on my mb and i listen to it witch is the problem with the feed back.

the other port on my gpu gos out to the kvm and to my first monitor. i can push a keyboard hot key and will auto switch to the second pc.

i was wondering if i go from that hdmi audio extractor to s/pdif in will that work? problem is i dont have that on my mb or a sound card. was wondering if there was a cheaper option then a $130 sound card

now i have 3 headsets, one Bluetooth. witch gets s/pdif to wireless transmit

second is a another headset on my med with its own volume knob

and my mane headset on my pc witch too has a desktop volume knob

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

12 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Personally, I use that same soundcard. I believe that's the only solution, the HDMI one will probably not sound that great.

thx

i made it in paint if it helps...

pc gaming setup right now no pc3 or systems audio.png

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links