Am i wrong but how can a Tomahawk B450 support Am4 and an intel socket??

Just now, InfernalClaw said:

that is fake

Could be. New price is more around 100 pounds from what i can find looking about on PCPP.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

39 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Could be. New price is more around 100 pounds from what i can find looking about on PCPP.

at least the title is fake, yeah. luckily its not too uncommon for things to sell considerably cheaper somewhere else than they are being displayed as on PCPP

“Tomahawk” is just a name. One that developed a good rep that someone is apparently trying to use to confuse the rubes with.  The board in the pic is totally AMD with a pga rather than lga socket. It’s about as intel as my cat.  There is an intel tomahawk, and a b550 tomahawk, but aside from the name the boards have nothing to do with each other. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.