Already mentioned temps

If i can start a newconversation with my own problem regarding the same CPU 5900x with noctua nh d15 with 2 fans so i can have a peace of mind when gaming 

idle temps are around 45 c and at gaming (CoD Warzone) it hits 85c (spikes to 93c) and i get a score of 21021 in cinebench r23 with CPB on it goes up to 4940mhz max (loudest and unsettling with fan's constant ramping up)

What i have tryed is to disable Core performance boost in bios and then i lose the boost of the cpu and it caps at 3.7ghz and i get the max temp of 62c and a score of 18703 at cinebench r23.(silent)

I have 2 intakes at the front, one exhaust at the back and 2 at the top ambient temperature is unknown to me but outside is above 30c with the window open and no AC

i have also tryed to limit the peak temperature of the CPU to 75c with CPB on so i keep the boost and limit the temp with the motherboard to 75c (this scenario is moderately loud)

Now what i want to know which of these 3 scenarios is best for me since i mainly plan to use my pc for gaming at 3440x1440p and one or 2 video editing's a month

12 minutes ago, Marijanusic said:

Now what i want to know which of these 3 scenarios is best for me since i mainly plan to use my pc for gaming at 3440x1440p and one or 2 video editing's a month

Lol. You are asking us if you should prefer louder and hotter running CPU or quieter but slightly less performance? I'm pretty sure you are the only one who can answer that question. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 hours ago, Levent said:

Lol. You are asking us if you should prefer louder and hotter running CPU or quieter but slightly less performance? I'm pretty sure you are the only one who can answer that question. 

No i am asking if any of these scenario is going to damage my cpu in the long run if i leave it like that ? i dont mind the noise i only want my cpu to last me a long time and if it's save to leave it as i did it since its not as " out of the box"

Hope that made more sense