Pls help me select laptop

So guys basically I am studying aerospace engineering and do quite a bit of cad.
Also I do light gaming(I play CSGO for around 1 hr a day)

And also I do lot of coding as I am pursuing it as my minor and its my hobby.

Also I am studying networking and cyber security as I like them.
So basically I thought of buying a laptop which can help me perform these tasks.

Also I am thinking of buying Dell Precision 5560 i9-11950

Also I know a lil bit of video editing and I do that for my club in the university(Like twice a month).
And here's my question :
The laptop has RTX A2000 graphics card 

Can I run csgo with decent fps and cad and also edit videos(very basic video editing) on the card?

If no pls suggest a good Laptop.

The laptop is nice and all BUT:

1. It's cooling system is not capable of cooling the device and it overheats

2. It's VERY expensive for what it is

3. This is far beyond what you need for just networking and cyber security in terms of raw power even with the other tasks

4. There are a LOT of better laptops for far cheaper out there.

Like no joke a 1100$ Lenovo legion 5 with a 5600h and rtx 3050ti and 16gb of ram is already overkill in this situation. If you want something more designery that does not overheat to hell and back get a asus g15 2021 version with well the lowest config there is as that is plenty. Just make sure it's at least the 16gb ram version.

Id not suggest a workstation card , I know sometimes the gaming performance is odd.

Really I’d get a laptop with a gaming card

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Id not suggest a workstation card , I know sometimes the gaming performance is odd.

Really I’d get a laptop with a gaming card

This and it's basically a xps 15 but even more expensive :p. The cooling system is not at all capable of handling this hardware.

23 minutes ago, Jagteshver Singh said:

So guys basically I am studying aerospace engineering and do quite a bit of cad.

So basically I thought of buying a laptop which can help me perform these tasks.

Also I know a lil bit of video editing and I do that for my club in the university(Like twice a month).
And here's my question :

Can I run csgo with decent fps and cad and also edit videos(very basic video editing) on the card?

try looking into this https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-GeForce-i7-11370H-Windows-TUF516PE-AB73/dp/B08XPC3WFQ/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=gaming+laptop&qid=1627994326&sr=8-3 its 1/2 the price of the precision and it has way better performance 

13 minutes ago, Dk SPYder said:

Why that when there are better lenovo legion 5's with over double the battery life? This tuf is known for having thermal issues too in the intel versions and having weird clock speeds due to it.

Just now, jaslion said:

Why that when there are better lenovo legion 5's with over double the battery life? This tuf is known for having thermal issues too in the intel versions and having weird clock speeds due to it.

I just saw legion 5 
Can I ask you around what time is its battery life as I use the laptop very heavily.
I bought Predator helios 300 ph315-53 (i7-10750h, rtx 2070 max-q) and it had very less battery life.
It was claimed to be of 6 hrs battery life.

When I bought it, it turned out to be 4 hrs may be due to my heavy use in covid.
And 7 months later I have to now sell it cuz its battery life was about 1 hr only.
Btw if I thot about changing its battery and i could not find any if u can help me out with that it would be helpful as i dont wanna sell it.

41 minutes ago, Jagteshver Singh said:

I just saw legion 5 
Can I ask you around what time is its battery life as I use the laptop very heavily.
I bought Predator helios 300 ph315-53 (i7-10750h, rtx 2070 max-q) and it had very less battery life.
It was claimed to be of 6 hrs battery life.

When I bought it, it turned out to be 4 hrs may be due to my heavy use in covid.
And 7 months later I have to now sell it cuz its battery life was about 1 hr only.
Btw if I thot about changing its battery and i could not find any if u can help me out with that it would be helpful as i dont wanna sell it.

The legion 5 comes in different hardware specs. For the spec I suggested you can have a version with a 60wh battery and a 80wh battery. The 60 with doing light work like using word and browsing around gets between 6 and 6:30 hours battery life the 80wh gets about 2 hours more.

The helios 300 is not a energy efficient laptop. What are you doing on it when using the battery?

Software like hw monitor, openhardware monitor,... can often see the battery capacity so charge it to 100% and see how high the capacity is compared to it's max when new in the software.

The battery for a helios 300 is readily available and all you need to do is open the laptop up, unscrew and unplug the battery, put the new one in like the old one and close the laptop. However all the batteries will be after market ones as originals are not new.

The helios 300 (your version) in tests in the best case scenario got about 4 hours of battery life never more. It's just not a energy efficient laptop.

49 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The legion 5 comes in different hardware specs. For the spec I suggested you can have a version with a 60wh battery and a 80wh battery. The 60 with doing light work like using word and browsing around gets between 6 and 6:30 hours battery life the 80wh gets about 2 hours more.

The helios 300 is not a energy efficient laptop. What are you doing on it when using the battery?

Software like hw monitor, openhardware monitor,... can often see the battery capacity so charge it to 100% and see how high the capacity is compared to it's max when new in the software.

The battery for a helios 300 is readily available and all you need to do is open the laptop up, unscrew and unplug the battery, put the new one in like the old one and close the laptop. However all the batteries will be after market ones as originals are not new.

The helios 300 (your version) in tests in the best case scenario got about 4 hours of battery life never more. It's just not a energy efficient laptop.

Ohk Thx

6 hours ago, Jagteshver Singh said:

And here's my question :

What processor do you currently have? Because video editing is processor heavy. You can run csgo and cad BUT the cooling system needs to be good enough so that it doesn't thermal throttle like crazy