ADB Interface Error

Error 504

Whenever I click on that little symbol at the bottom of Windows 10, that says "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media", I get this error. The latest driver has been installed for Windows 10 and Samsung USB, and there is nothing new in Device Manager. I'm just wondering if anybody has ever see this problem. I use Samsung Note 5.

Thanks.

Untitled2.png

On 8/3/2021 at 2:07 AM, Error 504 said:

Whenever I click on that little symbol at the bottom of Windows 10, that says "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media", I get this error. The latest driver has been installed for Windows 10 and Samsung USB, and there is nothing new in Device Manager. I'm just wondering if anybody has ever see this problem. I use Samsung Note 5.

Thanks.

Untitled2.png

Honestly with tech today, you really don't have to worry about ejecting USB. If you do yank it out during a transfer or while it's being accessed, you can have issues, but overall if it's just chilling you can unplug it and you should be good. Or you can end the the task via Task Manager and kill whatever may be using it.

TUF GT501 | Ryzen 5600X | 32GB RAM | 480GB SSD | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | TUF X570 Pro

17 hours ago, v0id said:

Honestly with tech today, you really don't have to worry about ejecting USB. If you do yank it out during a transfer or while it's being accessed, you can have issues, but overall if it's just chilling you can unplug it and you should be good. Or you can end the the task via Task Manager and kill whatever may be using it.

ya i know, i figured that with the technology nowadays, cell phones ain't gonna brick just because i unplug it while "something" is still using it.

i tried rebooting the pc, plugged in the phone, without anything running in the background (i closed all unnecessary processes), and tried to stop the device, but i still got the same warning. i know it doesn't matter, but it just really bugs to see that warning.

oh well, maybe note 5 is just too old to be PROPERLY supported by windows 10.