HELP ME HOW TO FIX

Rcyd
Go to solution Solved by Rcyd,

Help me plz

A5135EDC-CCF5-4E26-8A3E-E2CF3E749741.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Rcyd said:

Help me plz

A5135EDC-CCF5-4E26-8A3E-E2CF3E749741.jpeg

You should try unplugging the connection to your pc and then try plugging it back in. You should also try pulling up the OSD, to see if its something wrong with you monitor or with computer. If the OSD doesn't come up it could be your monitor has most likely died.

4 minutes ago, jrhaberland said:

You should try unplugging the connection to your pc and then try plugging it back in. You should also try pulling up the OSD, to see if its something wrong with you monitor or with computer. If the OSD doesn't come up it could be your monitor has most likely died.

First step would just be to plug the ps4 into the monitor, if that works plug the ps4 into the monitor using the the hdmi cable that is current connecting the monitor to the PC. At least then we know where to start. 

Click on any button that brings up the monitor OSD. If the OSD has the same artifacts, then the monitor panel is dead. If the OSD is normal, then your source device or the cable is the problem.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.