Programs/PC freeze but audio still plays.

NeMo69420

I recently built my pc 2 weeks ago. The first week everything went smoothly, but the second didn't. I was playing Valorant until my game froze, at first I thought my fps went to 0 but when I tabbed out I realised that none of my programs were loading. I thought nothing of this so I booted my PC. I went on Valorant again and then a few hours later same thing happened. I realise that I could interact with the task bar but it wouldn't allow me to restart the PC from windows. I booted my PC and restarted my PC from windows and everything was fine until 2 days later. Same thing was happening with Valorant. Sometimes when I would load up Roblox, the same thing would happen. I updated my bios and checked if all my drivers were up to date and still none of them helped. At first I suspected it was my integrated graphics but when it froze I reset my graphic driver and it didn't fix it. I now suspect its my AIO that is causing this, as I installed it a few days after my build. But I'm not sure how it is possible of the AIO of crashing my PC. Has anyone has this issue or have a fix to it?

Specs:

Ryzen 5 3400g (integrated graphics)

B450-f Gaming Motherboard

32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600mhz

NZXT Kraken Z73 AIO

what power supply do you have buddy?
To my knowledge, AIO cannot crash pc. Unless there is something wrong with the software that you had to install to control it. I mean the problem can be anything, not much data to go by other than games and windows crashing...

I would run benchmarks, CPU and GPU intensive ones; meanwhile, check the voltage and powers and clocks and look for any anomalies...
you can also try rolling back you drivers for you IGPU, reinstall windows/repairing it.
best of luck