My Build Plan, not very experienced with choosing parts so in need of help checking

Budget (including currency): RM7000 / 1500usd ( excluding monitor )

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Vegas Pro, Adobe Programs, Counter Strike, Rainbow Six Siege, Cyberpunk 2077, etc 

Other details: I hope that the part I chose will last me for at least 5 years without upgrading, cause this is pretty expensive for me. (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nktfwz) Please let me know if I need more fans for better cooling or not, any way I can make some more cuts or which items should I swap out with. I don't require RGB at all.I plan to make this build next year so won't be in a rush but advice would be great

This would be my suggestion (see list below)

- get the 5600X instead of the 3600X, newer and better performance. --> Also consider next year AMD will probably come out with even newer CPU's on a new platform (AM5 socket). So you might want to hold off and invest in that. That way, you can upgrade your CPU for years to come on the newer AM5. This platform (AM4) is now being phased out, so 5000 series will be the last supported CPU's.

- I would get a better cooler, the Hyper 212 is not that powerful these days, although you can make it work if that is all you can afford. The Be Quiet Dark Rock 4 is much better.

- Get a B550 Motherboard, newest AM4 platform and will support 5000 series CPU out of the box. MSI Tomahawk is good. Again, these are the last AM4 motherboards, so if you wait for the new AMD CPU's next year, you can get the newer motherboards as well.

- PSU: 650W should be plenty for your build. Can save a bit of money. Seasonic is better than Corsair I believe.

- Dont get an expensive Windows 10 license if your budget is thight. You can use it for free without ever activating. If the activation message bothers you, get a cheap key off a website like Kinguin.

- SSD is good.

- RAM is good.

-  Comes to $967 USD without the GPU and monitor, so hopefully when you build next year you can get a 3060Ti within your budget (399 USD msrp) if prices go back to normal.

Good luck!

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($289.99 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler  ($69.90 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($163.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($139.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($104.67 @ Amazon)
Monitor: LG 27GP850-B 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz Monitor  ($446.99 @ Adorama)
Total: $1422.51
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-08-01 17:16 EDT-0400

You can swap out your case for a Tecware Nexus Air M2. Similar features, but MATX size according to your chosen motherboard, comes with 3 120mm fans, and it's only RM114 (price taken from Lazada). I'm currently using the ATX tempered glass version and it's amazing for the price. Tecware is sort of the Xiaomi of computer parts & accessories for the Southeast Asia region.

For the CPU, if you're:

a) only considering 3rd-gen Ryzen 5s, go for the 3600 non-X version because the performance difference isn't big enough to warrant spending more on the X version unless you want to severely  undervolt/overclock it. If you really need the performance, most of them, including mine, can overclock to 4.3GHz and you can use 1usmus' ClockTuner tool if you're uncomfortable tuning it in the BIOS directly.

b) only considering 3rd-gen Ryzen, if you have some extra budget remaining you should invest in a better processor like a 3700X. It should help tremendously for your productivity work

c) only considering Ryzen or you don't care who makes your processor, if you can wait till Q3/4 of next year, wait for the new generation of processors to be released before making your decision.

From my limited browsing on Lazada, it's hard to find G.Skill RAM from local retailers. I'd go for Crucial Ballistix RAM at the same specs. They're similar priced or cheaper, and that's for the RGB version. They have a non-RGB version that should be even cheaper though I can't find them at the moment.

Other than that plus the PSU & Windows license recommendations from @maartendc, your parts choices are really solid.