Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): 2000 - 2200 USD/ Rp28.879.400 - 30.000.000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I don't do rendering. just playing valorant competitively.

Other details  I Have 1080p monitor with 144hz refresh rate. I will upgrade the monitor to 240 hz/360 hz in the future

I need build that will last 3-5 years without upgrade . SInce valorant is cpu bound game. I don't know if ryzen 9 5900x is good value to performance. I'm considering between ryzen 9 5900x, ryzen 7 5800x or ryzen 5 5600x

My main concern is the cpu cooler it is so big i don't know if there's enough room for me to run dual channel

is this build overkill? what part should i change to meet my budget? any recommendation will be delightful

Here's the pc part https://pcpartpicker.com/user/topik1231/saved/#view=WMcDZL

You're probably better off going down to a 5600x or 5800x (5800x more if you want it to last 3-5 years). A 5900X is only really worth it if you do virtualization and rendering. Everything else is is pretty good. I might swap out the mobo for something different like an MSI B550 Tomahawk or a B550 Strix board because I really don't like Gigabyte boards. Everything else is fine. The cooler is a little overkill, but it should fit just fine and should carry through for like 10 years of builds. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6d8BCz

Hmm

11700k 8 core, since this is competitive gaming you will want to heavily overclock this cpu, i suggest 5.3ghz+ single or 2 core overclock

Z490 tomahawk to accomodate overclocking

The aio is a placeholder for id cooling frostflow 360

4400mhz ram cause maximum performance and most 3200 and 3600mhz ram is 100$, i suggest lowering the timings and maybe even lower the freq to 4000mhz

The ssd is a placeholder for q5 ssd or whatever its called

The case is up to you, but i suggest searching for a cheap airflow case

The gpu is up to you

Btw the pricing is based on tokopedia so if you dont use that then i think its fine since alot of sellers sell cross platform

And yes im also indo

12 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

You're probably better off going down to a 5600x or 5800x (5800x more if you want it to last 3-5 years). A 5900X is only really worth it if you do virtualization and rendering. Everything else is is pretty good. I might swap out the mobo for something different like an MSI B550 Tomahawk or a B550 Strix board because I really don't like Gigabyte boards. Everything else is fine. The cooler is a little overkill, but it should fit just fine and should carry through for like 10 years of builds. 

Yeah i think 5900x is overkill. I think im gonna switch the board. What cooler do u suggest?

3 minutes ago, Deropiq said:

Yeah i think 5900x is overkill. I think im gonna switch the board. What cooler do u suggest?

The Noctua NH-U12s or NH-U14s are both great coolers for the price.