Is my motherboard the issue here?

Sometimes my fps drops to 0 for a few seconds. I opened GPU-Z to monitor some stuff and the moment it freezes my GPU usage drops to 0%, fan speeds go to 0, and power goes to ~15w. This only happens in Fortnite and has been happening since February or March. I've reinstalled Windows, tried 2 different 5500 XT's, a 2060 and 2 different PSU's. Do you think my motherboard is the issue?

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Pixelfie/saved/#view=LpbPFT

If Fortnite running from the HDD or the SSD? If the HDD, the issue could be due to heavy fragmentation of the game's files causing the game to stutter when trying to load in assets from the drive, especially with the drive being only 5200RPM. That would explain why it only happens in Fortnite.

If not that, you seem to have pretty well isolated the problem with troubleshooting. If it isn't Windows, the GPU, or the PSU, and it's not the HDD either, then it could be something about the motherboard, although it's odd that it would only happen with Fortnite.

1 hour ago, YoungBlade said:

If Fortnite running from the HDD or the SSD? If the HDD, the issue could be due to heavy fragmentation of the game's files causing the game to stutter when trying to load in assets from the drive, especially with the drive being only 5200RPM. That would explain why it only happens in Fortnite.

If not that, you seem to have pretty well isolated the problem with troubleshooting. If it isn't Windows, the GPU, or the PSU, and it's not the HDD either, then it could be something about the motherboard, although it's odd that it would only happen with Fortnite.

It's installed on the SSD.

I will try the card in a different PCIE slot tomorrow, maybe that's the issue. But yes, still weird how it only happens with Fortnite.