How much should I sell my PC for? (Canadian Dollars)

I've got my PC that I want to sell since I now have a laptop that is better in almost every way. This system was built in 2018 (The GPU was added in later). And this is in Canada.

The PC's specs are:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G

CPU Cooler: Deepcool Gammaxx 400

Motherboard: Asrock B450 Pro4

RAM: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 16GB (2x8) 3000MHz CL16

Storage: 240GB Kingston A400 SSD

GPU: GTX 1650 Super Asus Phoenix

Case: DIYPC BG01

PSU: EVGA BQ 650W 80+ Bronze Semi-modular

4 120mm Case Fans

Bluetooth & Wifi Adapters

I'm thinking of taking out the GPU and selling it for $300 and sell the rest of the system for $400. Or maybe keeping them together and selling the whole system for $600. Are these prices reasonable? Or should I be selling it for a different price?

In my experience, selling a used PC that's no longer viable for gaming is best put to use for general office or home use. So that said, you also need to include the Windows 10 license if you're going to be selling the whole thing as-is. Otherwise, you might be able to make more money selling them in parts, but then it's also more work to do so. So, it really depends on how fast you want to sell it, how much effort, and how quickly you need the money.

Just now, StDragon said:

In my experience, selling a used PC that's no longer viable for gaming is best put to use for general office or home use. So that said, you also need to include the Windows 10 license if you're going to be selling the whole thing as-is. Otherwise, you might be able to make more money selling them in parts, but then it's also more work to do so. So, it really depends on how fast you want to sell it, how much effort, and how quickly you need the money.

The PC is fine for gaming, you can play basically any game at 1080p high. 

Just now, Coolmaster said:

The PC is fine for gaming, you can play basically any game at 1080p high

absolutely agree.

600 sounds like a fair starting point imo

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440