I don’t even know where to start with this..

AgentAY

This is a clean install of windows, updated to the latest version, all drivers up to date, monitor on the right is my secondary 1440p and the monitor on the left is the primary 1080p. Anyone have any idea what could be causing the black area to appear? Also why is it that part of my icon is appearing on the second display? Could that be adjusted to align properly?

4 minutes ago, AgentAY said:

This is a clean install of windows, updated to the latest version, all drivers up to date, monitor on the right is my secondary 1440p and the monitor on the left is the primary 1080p. Anyone have any idea what could be causing the black area to appear? Also why is it that part of my icon is appearing on the second display? Could that be adjusted to align properly?

IMG_1604.MOV

It could be down to GPU scaling (in the drivers rather than Windows % scale) or scaling in the monitor settings.

8 minutes ago, DigitalGoat said:

It could be down to GPU scaling (in the drivers rather than Windows % scale) or scaling in the monitor settings.

In the Nvidia Control panel, under "adjust desktop size and position", for "perform scaling on:" it was originally set on display, but after changing it to gpu and restarting the computer, it still had that issue.

1 hour ago, AgentAY said:

In the Nvidia Control panel, under "adjust desktop size and position", for "perform scaling on:" it was originally set on display, but after changing it to gpu and restarting the computer, it still had that issue.

Did you also change it to the no scaling option and see if that helped?

8 hours ago, DigitalGoat said:

Did you also change it to the no scaling option and see if that helped?

yeah I've tried all 4 options and it didn't help unfortunately..