Windows or something else messing with my computer

Sepricus

It started yesterday after I got home from work around 5:30 est when I tried to launch league and it wouldn’t start up, this is now happening with my games across all platforms and some of my applications are affected by this, truthfully I don’t know what has happened, I’ve tried updating/uninstalling drivers, safe mode, cmd, etc and nothing has fixed it, is there anything I can do besides just wiping my computer and reinstalling windows and everything again?

2 minutes ago, Sepricus said:

It started yesterday after I got home from work around 5:30 est when I tried to launch league and it wouldn’t start up, this is now happening with my games across all platforms and some of my applications are affected by this, truthfully I don’t know what has happened, I’ve tried updating/uninstalling drivers, safe mode, cmd, etc and nothing has fixed it, is there anything I can do besides just wiping my computer and reinstalling windows and everything again?

Does it give any error codes when the apps fail to launch or just a complete blank failure? my only thought would be space on the drive limiting it??? after that maybe age of the drive but i dont have many ideas other then that

10 minutes ago, sahara742 said:

Does it give any error codes when the apps fail to launch or just a complete blank failure? my only thought would be space on the drive limiting it??? after that maybe age of the drive but i dont have many ideas other then that

No error codes or anything it either doesn’t launch or closes instantly before task manager can even see it, it’s not space either and the drives are new