and tips for new PC?

kfinch
Go to solution Solved by Chris Pratt,
4 minutes ago, kfinch said:

I mean it says that "100%" is a baseline from specific components but i was more looking at the part where it says my pc is under performing when compared to other pcs with the same parts. 

Yeah, but where do you draw that baseline? That's also the problem with saying that you're "underperforming". It doesn't actually know. There's been multitude of discussion online already about why UserBenchmark is so meaningless, so you can look that up if you're interested. Suffice to say, you can't really trust anything you see there.

UserBenchmarks: Game 177%, Desk 94%, Work 186%
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K - 90.5%
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 - 200.6%
SSD: Lexar 500GB SSD 500GB - 168.3%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (2018) - 115.3%
RAM: Patriot Memory (PDP Systems) 3200 C18 Series 2x8GB - 80.6%
MBD: Asus PRIME Z590-P

performing great but i dont want to leave anything on the table.... 🙂

cpu and ssd are "under expectations" gpu and ram are (under potential)

Userbenchmark is bullcrap, dont use it

If you wanna leave no performance on the table, overclock the shit out of your i7 and rtx 3080

Those percentages are such a joke. What does 177% Gaming even freaking mean? This is made up garbage. Ignore it entirely.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

7 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Those percentages are such a joke. What does 177% Gaming even freaking mean? This is made up garbage. Ignore it entirely.

I mean it says that "100%" is a baseline from specific components but i was more looking at the part where it says my pc is under performing when compared to other pcs with the same parts. 

4 minutes ago, kfinch said:

Yeah, but where do you draw that baseline? That's also the problem with saying that you're "underperforming". It doesn't actually know. There's been multitude of discussion online already about why UserBenchmark is so meaningless, so you can look that up if you're interested. Suffice to say, you can't really trust anything you see there.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse