Computer keeps restarting (update, still need help please)

MegaCelestial

Specs

Motherboard - MAG X570 Towahawk

Power Supply - Seasonic 80 Plus Gold 850 Watt Focus

RAM - 32 GB G.Skill DDR4

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB

GPU - MSI Geforce 2060 RTX

HDD - 2 TB Seagate Barracuda

SSD - Samsung 970 Evo Plus

I built my computer a couple months ago, and for the first month or so it was running really well. No issues at all. However, for the last few weeks, it's been randomly restarting or shutting down without warning. It happens at random times, so it'll sometimes happen while I'm gaming and sometimes happen when I am just watching YouTube. For the most part, it restarts while flashing a quick BSOD for a second before it restarts. I tried updating my drivers, installing an antivirus, and installing Restoro but none of that has made the issue go away. It usually happens 2 or 3 times a day. If anyone would be able to help me figure out what's going on and how to fix it, I would really appreciate it.

I posted on this topic before and tried updating the BIOS and checking my CPU temperature. The temperature has been normal every time I check it and updating the BIOS didn't help. I don't know what else to do. Please help.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, MegaCelestial said:

Specs

Motherboard - MAG X570 Towahawk

Power Supply - Seasonic 80 Plus Gold 850 Watt Focus

RAM - 32 GB G.Skill DDR4

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB

GPU - MSI Geforce 2060 RTX

HDD - 2 TB Seagate Barracuda

SSD - Samsung 970 Evo Plus

I built my computer a couple months ago, and for the first month or so it was running really well. No issues at all. However, for the last few weeks, it's been randomly restarting or shutting down without warning. It happens at random times, so it'll sometimes happen while I'm gaming and sometimes happen when I am just watching YouTube. For the most part, it restarts while flashing a quick BSOD for a second before it restarts. I tried updating my drivers, installing an antivirus, and installing Restoro but none of that has made the issue go away. It usually happens 2 or 3 times a day. If anyone would be able to help me figure out what's going on and how to fix it, I would really appreciate it.

I posted on this topic before and tried updating the BIOS and checking my CPU temperature. The temperature has been normal every time I check it and updating the BIOS didn't help. I don't know what else to do. Please help.

Thank you!

Have you tried updating stuff?  It’s an AMD ryzen2 machine. They need more updating sometimes, it depends on what’s on them and what they are connected to

What I’ve been able to put together (I am not actually informed this is supposition) is  though they’ve been a darling lately and ryzen3 doesn’t have compatibility problems from companies simply not worrying about whether their stuff works it can still happen with earlier ryzen. AMD gets around this by changing their own stuff instead, but the result is there are a lot more updates which aren’t automatic and they can be irregular. There is also the point that even though AMD grew much faster than intel intel is still lots bigger and has a much much larger installed base, so they get a larger base of reporting more or less for free. I don’t know if either or both is even a major contributor, but older AMD gets and needs more updates than intel quite often.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.