Howdy everyone

Hi all,

As you can see I'm quite new to LTT, but I've been watching Linus' videos for some time (when he was still doing lots of vids for NCIX). NCIX is like, the only viable store to get computer parts here in Vancouver because Memory Express never has any stock and Newegg.ca never has the same deals and awesome pricing on newegg.com. But anyways, it feels good to be joining LTT; as I said in some other thread that I can't seem to find, I started out as a noob on Tom's but later I got fed up with the amount of unhealthy/unhelpful advice there.

I'm relatively new to the whole enthusiast scene (I wouldn't call myself one just yet); I did do a build recently for myself but my mother wants the 3770 back in her work computer (the old Dell XPS 8500) so I'll post pictures of my H440 build when my new E3-1230V2 gets here and gets installed. I am (already? actually? only?) 16, and I still have a lot to learn. Heck, I'd say my PC knowledge still only constitutes about 20% of my Android knowledge and experience with flashing ROMs, kernels.

But that's enough rambling. I'm looking forward to being at LTT and interacting with all of you guys! 

Ive pretty much learned everything i know about computers from LTT. Too bad it was after my build so now all i know are things i would do differently xD

B) Yo!....Welcome ;).

Tell mom not to be so uncool. Let him keep the 3770.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.