Cleaning your pc

ok so im about to clean my pc. i have a noctua nh d15, and phanteks p600s case any suggestions on cleaning. i plan on removing cooler and wiping it with a microfiber cloth and 99.9 isproopal alcohol. i dont have a can of air or a electronic vacuum

I'd recommend getting a can of air at least, they're cheap, about <$3 by me, U.S. Otherwise you'll be spending a lot of time with that microfiber cloth. I usually take an electric blower and go ham inside the case. Remove the dust filters, go ham on that too. 

Assuming you have thermal paste when you put the cooler back on?

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

4 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

I'd recommend getting a can of air at least, they're cheap, about <$3 by me, U.S. Otherwise you'll be spending a lot of time with that microfiber cloth. I usually take an electric blower and go ham inside the case. Remove the dust filters, go ham on that too. 

Assuming you have thermal paste when you put the cooler back on?

i cleaned the air filters with a can of air already. but the air can did nothing for surfaces and barely anything for the air cooler nh d15. in the future i plan on buying a electronic pc dust vacuum or blower or something seen many youtubers have some. 

i just ordered thermal paste, microfiber clothes and isopropyl alcohyl

5 hours ago, leonardmartin29 said:

i cleaned the air filters with a can of air already. but the air can did nothing for surfaces and barely anything for the air cooler nh d15. in the future i plan on buying a electronic pc dust vacuum or blower or something seen many youtubers have some. 

i just ordered thermal paste, microfiber clothes and isopropyl alcohyl

I recommend getting this a High Pressure Air Duster Blower. Allows you clean your PC with ease. 

https://www.amazon.com/Compressed-MECO-High-Pressure-Computer-Keyboard/dp/B082XR3987/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1F3072NLX3DNH&dchild=1&keywords=electronic+air+duster+for+computer&qid=1627377242&sprefix=electronic+ai%2Caps%2C238&sr=8-5

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT