Advice/Help Choosing 1440p 144hz+ monitor.

Baiter

So I've been currently seeking to upgrade finally into 1440p 144hz area from my 1080p 60hz monitor. 

Been looking at reviews and mostly been stalking the Rtings website to see their recommendations on monitors but I'm pretty undecisive  and want to get pretty much the best for my buck. Money is not an issue and looking for a monitors anywhere from 27-34inch and either between IPS or VA panels. I currently play between FPS shooters and MMOs. (COD, BF, FFXIV)

My computer set up is:

AMD Ryzen 3700x

Motherboard: B-450 tomahawk 

Ram: G-skill DDR4 3600mhz 16cl

Graphic Card: sapphire NItro+ 5700xt

And as mentioned in the title I have kind of narrowed it down to top 5 so wanted to know peoples personal experience with these monitors and how they like it and if they recommend it.

Also one more thing I plan on upgrading my graphics card to either a 3070 or 3080 TI in the future or when they become available. 

1. Samsung Odyssey G7 LC32G75T (If ppl have the 27 inch one lmk your take on it as well plz)

2.Gigabyte AORUS FI27Q-X 

3.Gigabyte M32Q 

4.ASUS TUF VG27AQ

5.Dell S2721DGF

If you have any that you recommend aside from this list plz lmk as well. Thank you ^^

32" is too large for 1440p. It will probably be passable for pure gaming, but if you use your PC for any type of productivity, it's going to be a bad experience with blurry text and every pixel visible on screen.

A 34" ultrawide would be fine, though, as the extra diameter is coming from the width. It has the same pixel density as a 27". It's about 50% more pixels, though, so it's going to be a little harder to drive than a normal widescreen 1440p.

For the types of games you're playing, IPS is the better panel type. VA is going to annoy you, particularly the ghosting.

There's also the factor of curvature. It's very much a love it or hate it thing. The G7 in particular has an extreme 1000R curve. That makes it more immersive for gaming and media consumption, but it's awful for any type of productivity work.

Out of the choices, I'd go with the Aorus. It's hands down the best of the options there, and more appropriate for the games you play.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse