Weird issue with keyboard

wright96d

I've been having this problem with my keyboard for months now. All of a sudden, I just can't type anything. On every single page you see here, I'm trying to type something. Usually, if I go to an Amazon search bar, type something, and then go back, it'll start working. It eventually started working again here, but not as quick as usual. I really don't know what could be going on here. I've wondered if I have a keylogger or something, but I have no idea if this is how they act. I've blacked out things here for personal privacy, as well as a private tracker since I don't know the rules about sharing. By the time I realized I could just black out the entire Amazon pages like I did with Facebook, I had already committed to the tiny boxes, so enjoy this random look at what I was looking at on Amazon. Also, since I made this video, which was a little over half an hour ago, the problem has not returned.

what keyboard are you having this issue with? I've experienced this sort of thing with a logitech keyboard mouse bundle where it would just completely stop working until it decided it felt like registering keystrokes. it seemed to be a break-in thing because as I used it more it became less frequent and now doesnt happen at all.

3 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

what keyboard are you having this issue with? I've experienced this sort of thing with a logitech keyboard mouse bundle where it would just completely stop working until it decided it felt like registering keystrokes. it seemed to be a break-in thing because as I used it more it became less frequent and now doesnt happen at all.

Logitech Craft with Unifying Receiver. I never ever have this problem on my 2008 Mac Pro, also unifying receiver. Edit: And I've had this keyboard for over 2 years now. It just started doing this earlier this year.

yeah, the unify receiver seems to have some kind of burn-in bug, I have no idea why, but when brand new mine would freeze up sometimes for minutes on end.

1 minute ago, BiotechBen said:

yeah, the unify receiver seems to have some kind of burn-in bug, I have no idea why, but when brand new mine would freeze up sometimes for minutes on end.

How could it be the receiver itself when this only happens on certain tabs? Also, before I started typing this comment, it wouldn't work. Typing in the Amazon search bar fixed it.

2 minutes ago, wright96d said:

How could it be the receiver itself when this only happens on certain tabs? Also, before I started typing this comment, it wouldn't work. Typing in the Amazon search bar fixed it.

ok that's bizarre, I never had that solution work. I only say the receiver because I have another logitech mouse (M325) that worked perfectly not using a unify receiver. 

1 minute ago, BiotechBen said:

ok that's bizarre, I never had that solution work. I only say the receiver because I have another logitech mouse (M325) that worked perfectly not using a unify receiver. 

Did you watch the video I posted?

yeah, turns out I didn't pay close enough attention, it looks like its just one tab that it isn't working on? 

Just now, BiotechBen said:

yeah, turns out I didn't pay close enough attention, it looks like its just one tab that it isn't working on? 

Here's the order

Tab #3: No

Tab #5: Yes

Tab #3: No

Tab #1: No

Tab #2: No

Tab #5: Yes

Tab #6: Yes

Tab #7: Yes

Tab #3: Yes