How do I fix Machine Check Exception

Hi, I need some help.

Recently I built my first pc, I installed the windows 10 OS via USB, set up goes smoothly. I install a driver for my WiFi card via a different USB stick to get it to work, and once I have a Internet connection asus Q-Installer says it will automatically find and install new drivers for all my components. However after leaving the room to get a drink I return to find the computer has restarted and has frozen on the boot screen where it shows the ASUS logo, as in the picture attached. I wait 30 or more minutes before turning the pc off and on again, and am meet with a blue screen showing with the stopcode: Machine Check Exception.

Now everytime I turn on the pc it either loads a screen saying "preparing automatic repair" and freezes or a screen with an ASUS logo and a loading wheel and freezes.

The only thing I can do is still access the bios.

How can I fix this? Any help would be so greatly appreciated and is needed.

Heres a list of my parts:

CPU: intel i7 9700k
CPU Cooler: Gamemax iceberg 240mm aio
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-P
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 16gb 3200mhz
SSD: Adata xpg s40g 512gb rgb m.2
PSU: Be quiet! System power 9 700w cm
PCIE WiFi adapter: TP-Link T6E AC1300 Archer Dual Band Wireless PCI Express adapter.

No picture was attached. Can you add it and then @ me?

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

6 hours ago, Murphlad_KieranMurphy said:

Hi, I need some help.

Recently I built my first pc, I installed the windows 10 OS via USB, set up goes smoothly. I install a driver for my WiFi card via a different USB stick to get it to work, and once I have a Internet connection asus Q-Installer says it will automatically find and install new drivers for all my components. However after leaving the room to get a drink I return to find the computer has restarted and has frozen on the boot screen where it shows the ASUS logo, as in the picture attached. I wait 30 or more minutes before turning the pc off and on again, and am meet with a blue screen showing with the stopcode: Machine Check Exception.

Now everytime I turn on the pc it either loads a screen saying "preparing automatic repair" and freezes or a screen with an ASUS logo and a loading wheel and freezes.

The only thing I can do is still access the bios.

How can I fix this? Any help would be so greatly appreciated and is needed.

Heres a list of my parts:

CPU: intel i7 9700k
CPU Cooler: Gamemax iceberg 240mm aio
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-P
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 16gb 3200mhz
SSD: Adata xpg s40g 512gb rgb m.2
PSU: Be quiet! System power 9 700w cm
PCIE WiFi adapter: TP-Link T6E AC1300 Archer Dual Band Wireless PCI Express adapter.

Try resetting your bios by clearing cmos and then report back