Case recommendations

JaaaaAAaaaaY

Between 4 cases:

4000d airflow

LanCool 205

LanCool 215

TD500 mesh

Which one would you guys recommend me to buy? I am not planning to buy extra fans for the case so stock cooling performance is very important for me. Also, dust filtering is also an aspect that I found important personally. (As some of the cases above only have a metal mesh at the front, not a truly dust filtering mesh, and I have heard those require cleaning once a week, and I am lazy about that 馃槢)

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

TD500, perfect balance between looks, performance and affordability.

Corsair cases look all the same nowadays and Lian-Li has became NZXT 2 at this point. I can recommend filters, even the cheap ones work wonders if your computer is in a dusty place.

I just place it on the floor of my room, but I found after a period of time the air intake spot is very dusty. (probably its just me being lazy to clean it frequently, but like I said, I am lazy to clean it) And please, do recommend me some filters, I know nothing in this field.

The post above saying Lian Li has become "NZXT 2" is bizarre, since NZXT is noted for only making hotboxes (and was even before the H1 riser cable fire scandal) whereas Lian Li cases generally have good airflow, especially the 215.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

The post above saying Lian Li has become "NZXT 2" is bizarre, since NZXT is noted for only making hotboxes (and was even before the H1 riser cable fire scandal) whereas Lian Li cases generally have good airflow, especially the 215.

I also saw lots of good things about the 215 with it's 200mm fans, but what I concern is that the front panel doesn't have a dust filter, only a metal mesh, and I am really worried about the dust getting into my system

28 minutes ago, JaaaaAAaaaaY said:

I also saw lots of good things about the 215 with it's 200mm fans, but what I concern is that the front panel doesn't have a dust filter, only a metal mesh, and I am really worried about the dust getting into my system

dust filters restrict the air flow so the mesh is not huge open gaps and not really restrictive so in the middle of the 2. i dont think they come with another filter but i could be wrong. you can get good air flow filters but most case dont use em for w/e reason probably cost.

as to witch has the best flow with stock fans that i dont no. i dont think the 200mm fans are controllable so keep that in mind thow there lots of stock case fans that non controllable as well so ...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links