Ist there a KVM swich with 3 usb inputs?

I am looking for an usb KVM Switch. Basically just 3 in and 2 out. I found :

(https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B082K87B87/ref=sr_1_11?currency=USD&dchild=1&ie=UTF8&keywords=GeekerChip%20USB%203.0%20Switch&language=en_US&qid=1626775414&sr=8-11)

on Amazon and similar stuff on some other sites. The problem is that it only has 2 ports for input. I also found some with 4 input ports but they are all usb type b which is not exactly what I want.

Also I am looking for the same thing with display port (4k 60hz) instead of usb. A lot of switches out there with 2 in (like: 

(https://www.amazon.com/ELUTENG-Displayport-Bidirectional-Indicator-Projector/dp/B08JQDMYMY/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=DisplayPort+switch&qid=1626776320&sr=8-3)),

none with 3 for a reasonable price.

I am looking for two separate switches because I want to be able to control them separately. Also combined ones are incredibly expensive (like multiple hundreds of dollars).

Very happy for any help on this

One more thing: I actually thought about just buying 2 switches (for each dp and usb) and connecting one output to the input of another which would give me the required 3 inputs. Besides of not knowing if this works, it is a very ugly solution with tons of cable salad so I try to avoid that.

Have two switches and linked them together will make simple thing very complicated.  It will defeat the purpose of having 3 systems sharing the same set of keyboard, mouse and monitor(s).

There are no 3-port (for 3 systems) KVM switch, but you can pick a 4-port KVM switch (maximum for 4 systems/laptop connected to the KVM switch).