What Shipping Materials Should I Use To Ship My Old Alienware Pre-Built?

Hey guys, I recently built my first pc and moved on from my old Alienware prebuilt. I have since put it up on eBay for local pick up but got no response. I want to expand my reach to the whole of North America. What I want to know is what shipping materials should I use and where can I purchase them (online or in-person). The dimensions of the case are 14in by 9 in by 17.5 in. If you want more information on the computer ill put the eBay link below. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dell Alienware Aurora R7 w/ MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super | eBay

4 minutes ago, GenericBot1 said:

What I want to know is what shipping materials should I use

Its box that it was in is the best. Its free, already comes in with foam, and the PC usually wont budge. If you dont have the box anymore, a wooden crate or cardboard box with vaguely the same size, with foam like what @SlashedMpoint out is good, but im the kind that prefer packing peanuts.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

42 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Its box that it was in is the best. Its free, already comes in with foam, and the PC usually wont budge. If you dont have the box anymore, a wooden crate or cardboard box with vaguely the same size, with foam like what @SlashedMpoint out is good, but im the kind that prefer packing peanuts.

The PC I ordered of ebay was wrapped in bubble wrap then put in between two layers of short boxes inside of a rather large box. Can't say it's cheap to ship it that way but the computer was pristine inside