Need Professional Help!

So I kept my computer on over night to update a game and when I woke up the pc seemed to be in sleep mode (because there was no display) but it was not… the PC was powered on, the fans are spinning and the lights are on. However, the keyboard and mouse do not get power…the display goes into standby mode when the pc is turned on. I cannot even get a boot screen or into my BIOS! Someone please tell me they know how to fix this. There is no error message because I get no display at all. Ive tested the displays and even reseated the graphics card, cmos battery has been bridged and I even reseated the ram. Any ideas? 

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

Any beep codes? Any motherboard lights? (Power and debug LEDs if you have those)

Also, what are your specs? Could've been just a power surge knocked out the PSU or something...

No beep codes, the motherboard lights are on but nothing outside of the ordinary. I have an RTX 3060, Ryzen 7 3700x, Thermaltake SMART 600w PSU, 500gb of ssd, 1TB HDD. 

Just now, BoiBoolin said:

No beep codes, the motherboard lights are on but nothing outside of the ordinary. I have an RTX 3060, Ryzen 7 3700x, Thermaltake SMART 600w PSU, 500gb of ssd, 1TB HDD. 

Alright, thanks.

I'd actually recommend trying a different PSU if possible at all, could be the issue.

If not, unplug every PSU connector from the entire system (after unplugging it and draining the caps, usual stuff) and replug. It could have been a connector just shook loose, but unfortunately it seems to be an issue with actual broken hardware. Anything weird like fans ramping up and down constantly?

I got this with a desktop dell, fans were choaked with dust and paste was near dust, also windows update borked a restart. try get into the recovery mode by pulling the power during boot twice, 3rd time should come up for recovery, let it do it and and wait...

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

Alright, thanks.

I'd actually recommend trying a different PSU if possible at all, could be the issue.

If not, unplug every PSU connector from the entire system (after unplugging it and draining the caps, usual stuff) and replug. It could have been a connector just shook loose, but unfortunately it seems to be an issue with actual broken hardware. Anything weird like fans ramping up and down constantly?

No, the pc physically seems to be running normally, I may have to get a new power supply and test it out. But you dont think it could be a motherboard issue? Like a possible defect? The pc is brand new and ive only had it for about a month. 

1 minute ago, ndesign.ie said:

I got this with a desktop dell, fans were choaked with dust and paste was near dust, also windows update borked a restart. try get into the recovery mode by pulling the power during boot twice, 3rd time should come up for recovery, let it do it and and wait...

Im not even sure if it is booting at all. I dont get a boot screen at all and I dont have power to my peripherals. 

1 minute ago, BoiBoolin said:

No, the pc physically seems to be running normally, I may have to get a new power supply and test it out. But you dont think it could be a motherboard issue? Like a possible defect? The pc is brand new and ive only had it for about a month. 

The motherboard is an ASUS Prime 570x-p

25 minutes ago, BoiBoolin said:

No it could definitely be a motherboard issue, that's what I meant by a hardware failure. I'd see if there's any marks on the board from leaked capacitors, bulging capacitors, burnt traces, etc

42 minutes ago, BoiBoolin said:

Im not even sure if it is booting at all. I dont get a boot screen at all and I dont have power to my peripherals. 

Dead board

No power to peripherals = dead board

Cause if theres power to peripherals and its not booting atleast you know you can potentially save it

10 hours ago, Mel0nMan said:

No it could definitely be a motherboard issue, that's what I meant by a hardware failure. I'd see if there's any marks on the board from leaked capacitors, bulging capacitors, burnt traces, etc

10 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Dead board

No power to peripherals = dead board

Cause if theres power to peripherals and its not booting atleast you know you can potentially save it

I agree, this is a costly problem