Windows 365

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
5 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

Hello guys

I didn't understand something about that.

Are win365 a way of streaming my screen to another device like a remote control as a TeamViewer or something?

Or is it a google stadia/ Chromebook, thing that I rent computing power?

Windows 365 means:- Instead of using the resources inside your computer it uses the Microsoft servers which are much more powerful to run windows. It`s basically Google Stadia on Steroids.

Hello guys

Are win365 a way of streaming my screen to another device like a remote control as a TeamViewer or something?

5 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

Hello guys

Windows 365 means:- Instead of using the resources inside your computer it uses the Microsoft servers which are much more powerful to run windows. It`s basically Google Stadia on Steroids.

Its a VPS running RDC.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

18 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Its a VPS running RDC.

English please XD

Just now, PeachGr said:

English please XD

Virtual Private Server running Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I wonder if I can render things on that... That seems much more complicated now and messes with another big market or two. Those are game streaming market and rendering farms/ servers or even mining... Anyway, let's see how that will go

9 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

I wonder if I can render things on that... That seems much more complicated now and messes with another big market or two. Those are game streaming market and rendering farms/ servers or even mining... Anyway, let's see how that will go

They have a service for that already which is more powerful and you can buy the timeslots you need.

They 100% have calculated the price and possibly put limiters in place to prevent people doing this and turning a profit.

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv