White AIO?

medyobano

On a 3600 currently and I would want to go for an AIO as my next upgrade. I want to improve my setup's looks and of course performance, somewhat. Looking at the Cooler Master Liquid ML240L V2 ARGB (white). Is their any better options for a budget white AIO? Thanks.

niche white aio are usually more expensive.

but I'd take a lian li galahad or phanteks glacier one over the coolermaster 

What about a DeepCool Castle 240EX White? At least wehere I live it's priced relatively competetive ~100€. They have great RGB "compatibility", supporting asrock, asus, gigabyte and msi software. The fans illuminate evenly and the cooler itself is quite an eyecatcher. I own a similar model, lemme share a pic (yes my side panel could need some cleaning... one day... 😅)

IMG_20210715_210825.jpg

IMG_20210715_210837.jpg

22 hours ago, Bladzy said:

What about a DeepCool Castle 240EX White? At least wehere I live it's priced relatively competetive ~100€. They have great RGB "compatibility", supporting asrock, asus, gigabyte and msi software. The fans illuminate evenly and the cooler itself is quite an eyecatcher. I own a similar model, lemme share a pic (yes my side panel could need some cleaning... one day... 😅)

IMG_20210715_210825.jpg

IMG_20210715_210837.jpg

The Castle coolers are an excellent option. It should be noted that our white Castle coolers are off white, so they may not go with builds that have a "pure white" color theme.

DeepCool Support