Apex gameplay not smooth with constant 169 FPS showing...until I reformat my computer.

I've been having this issue for that past few months now.  Apex is running like poopoo.  Before season 9 started, my game was running buttery smooth and that was with my previous Ryzen 5 3600.  I now have the 5800x paired with an RX 6800.

Feels like the game is stuttering when my mouse moves.  The only way I got Apex to run smooth with no issues was when I reformatted my computer, and I've done this about 6 times now in the past few weeks.  Apex runs fine after reformatting until I download other games/apps like discord, Valorant, Aimlabs, Streamlabs.  After downloading other stuff onto my computer Apex starts micro stuttering again.  I've played Valorant and the game seems to have issues with performance.  Would anyone know why this would be happening?  

Things I've tried/done:

Mouse polling rate set to 500

Discord hardware acceleration off

FPS max set to 165, 144, Unlimited (Monitor is 165HZ)

Changing my refresh rate to 144 (made it worse) 

Turning off overlays for AMD and DISCORD

My system is not overheating, or maxing out either.  

I consider my system a higher end build so I don't see why I'm having these issues.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to reformat my computer anymore, and be limited to having only Apex downloaded.  Thanks.

• 7 months later...

Exacly this same problem but after season 7 arrive, you fix this bro?