EVGA T6 PSU's

Was digging through the 80 plus certification list and found some info on what look like upcoming EVGA PSU's. The EVGA T6 1300W and 1600W.

I attached the sheets from 80 plus to this, but was curious if anybody knew any more info about these units. 

EVGA CORPORATION _1600 T6 _1600W_SOCE 6433_Report.pdf EVGA CORPORATION _1300 T6 _1300W_SOCE 6432_Report.pdf

Yeah, they've certified a whole bunch of them, i have no idea what they are going to be. If i had to guess, maybe Seasonic Focus and Prime rebrands considering that EVGA recently employed Seasonic for G6. Seasonic doesn't have 1.6kW stuff yet tho but they were teasing it for a while now, maybe it's going to release soon. Or these are not Seasonic.

They also certified P3, P5, P6 and P7, all at once, but not P4. EVGA's marketing department are a bunch of lunatics it seems.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

51 minutes ago, Juular said:

They also certified P3, P5, P6 and P7, all at once, but not P4. EVGA's marketing department are a bunch of lunatics it seems.

4 is considered an unlucky number in some Asian countries. They skipped 4 in their other series like the B3/B5 and G3/G5. 

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450