Ryzen 7 2700x overheating and motherboard problem

Hello, recently i started having overheat problem with my ryzen 7 2700x cpu, 3 days ago everything was fine, but 2 days ago my computer shut down. At first i did not know what was the problem, but when i restarted i run some tests and saw that on lite load cpu goes over 90 Celsius and over 100  with 90%-100% load. I dismounted cooler, clean it and changed thermal paste, that fixed the problem a bit so now on heavy load it goes under 90 Celsius mostly. But last year even with hot summer and high room temperatures  did not go over 80 Celsius average. Per suggestion i decided to load bios defaults but then my pc got stuck at post screen. Even after battery removal and after that with CMOS clear it still does not get to post screen. Motherboard is msi b450m pro m2 max. Any further suggestions!?!? Thanks.

What cooler? if it is an AIO maybe the pump went.

Just now, ageekhere said:

What cooler? if it is an AIO maybe the pump went.

Sorry, forgot to write that, its stock amd wraith cooler. It was working fine, i put it on high speed to reduce temp further. I checked temperatures with couple of different programs, every program display same temp, only when in BIOS it was around 50 Celsius. 

1 hour ago, ageekhere said:

In AIDA64 test are you thermal throttling?

No, i tested cpu with 8k video plus lite gaming it was working ok, just with high temps. But now after BIOS reset i cant even get post screen...

I guess the best thing to do now is reseat the CPU (basically pull it out, check the pins and socket and put it back it). Hope it is not dead.

28 minutes ago, ageekhere said:

I guess the best thing to do now is reseat the CPU (basically pull it out, check the pins and socket and put it back it). Hope it is not dead.

Nahh, highly doubt that, high temps are only on  high usage, which is almost never. Plus it was working no problem, no high voltage. But after BIOS reset now it is stuck at post screen

Hmm, i let PC service test with different cpu, they said it boots no problem with different cpu!? Which is honestly very strange all i did was i loaded optimized defaults in BIOS and restarted. And after that PC did not get to post screen...i cant believe how  is this possible 😔