New build for daughter for gaming

Budget (including currency): $2000 to $3000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Overwatch, Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I was just able to purchase a RTX 3080 TI and a GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA AMD Ryzen 3000 PCIe 4.0 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.2 AMD X570 ATX Motherboard.

I now need to purchase a case, CPU, CPU cooler/fan, memory, fans, storage, power supply and monitor.  I was going to go with the following:

Case:  Corsair iCUE 4000x RGB

CPU:  Ryzen 7 3700x

CPU Cooler/Fan:  Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix

Memory:  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2 x 16GB sticks)

Storage:  Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 SSD and a Samsung 870 EVO Plus 1 TB M.2

Fans:  Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB Pro 52 CFM 120mm (2 x 3 pack)

Power Supply:  Cosair CFX 750W 80+ Bronze

Reasoning with going all corsair is to use the controller from corsair to control RGB

Need ideas for monitor, looking to get a 144hz monitor.

Any changes, suggestions or ideas would be welcomed.

Thanks, 

Brian

For a 3080ti I would definitely spend so more on a 5800x. You can usually get one for around 400 but it is much faster than the 3700x in gaming performance. Would be a shame to have the 3700x holding back the 5800x. 

For the monitor, I whould recommend taking a 1440p 144Hz monitor because you will achieve 150fps on almost every game with max graphics. But if you play competitievly on low graphics to see enemies better, then take a 1440p 240Hz+ for sure.