Would this thermal paste be good for a xbox 360?

Kanna

I'm looking for thermal paste and found this and wondering would it be enough for a 360 also is it a good price for the amount? https://www.inet.se/produkt/5320945/arctic-kylpasta-mx-2-8g-2019 9.21 USD translated

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just get mx4/mx5 or Kryonaut if you dont need cheap paste for multiple pc:s. I think even the 1g of Kryonaut will get you 3 applications.

Yes. Unless you are using the very first generation of Xbox360, all the rest have enough of a headroom that you are fine with repasting the device once every 6-7 years.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

Yes. Unless you are using the very first generation of Xbox360, all the rest have enough of a headroom that you are fine with repasting the device once every 6-7 years.

Why would using the phat make this paste not enough

7 minutes ago, Jeppes said:

Just get mx4/mx5 or Kryonaut if you dont need cheap paste for multiple pc:s. I think even the 1g of Kryonaut will get you 3 applications.

if I get 1g for 99kr it would last me 1 xbox 360, and the mx4 and mx5 has kinda high prices for how little I will need it

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

Why would using the phat make this paste not enough

if I get 1g for 99kr it would last me 1 xbox 360, and the mx4 and mx5 has kinda high prices for how little I will need it

Not necessarily not enough per se, first generation X360s are very sensitive to heat. Either way you would be fine.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

Not necessarily not enough per se, first generation X360s are very sensitive to heat. Either way you would be fine.

I don't see the phats being sensitive to heat 

Reminder⚠️

Mx5 is about 7€ per 4grams if you pick the right place to buy from. 8g is also under 10€ here.

Arctic silver is a pretty good paste, but in my experience the thermal conductivity degrades pretty fast over time, I used it on both GPUs and CPUs, and over a period of like 12 months the temperatures got 4-5 degrees celsius higher.

My recommendation would be thermal grizzly kryonaut (expensive for the amount you get: 1g = 6,91 euros) or gelid gc extreme, witch offers the same or better results as the thermal grizzly for less money per gram, 3,5g = 6,99 euros.