Searching a laptop around $1060 for college

My budget is maximum US $1060 ( €900)

I live in France and I'm going to study medecine. Those studies are long, and I want my laptop to be good for the longest time possible, so I was thinking about something with new generation hardware, and a CPU with good integrated graphics because we might use some 3D programs for molecules and anatomy, not very intensive tho.
For the same goal of keeping the computer for the longest time possible, I'm looking for something with good build quality.
Lastly, knowing that I'll bring the laptop to college, I need a day-long battery life and, the size souldn't exceed 16" for portability. As for the resolution of the screen, 1080p is enough, I don't see why I would need a 4k display.
Bonus: idk if touch screen is available at this price range, but that would definitely be a nice bonus *touch*

Thank you for your time and responses

Btw, when I began my searching, I stumbled upon the Huawei matebook d16, which has a 4000 gen Ryzen 5, I tried it out in a store and it has a good build quality. 

Hi,

Take a look at tuxedo, they have good things for a low price, like the aura 15.

Just don't take too low specs, for example the CPU should be the ryzen 7 for what you want to do.

28 minutes ago, tarneo said:

Hi,

Take a look at tuxedo, they have good things for a low price, like the aura 15.

Just don't take too low specs, for example the CPU should be the ryzen 7 for what you want to do.

Thanks for the information, I did not know about this brand, I checked out their website and if I configure it with Ryzen 7, it's a bit over budget, but I can make that work if the laptop is better overall, I'll search for some reviews 👍

I recommend at least 16GB of RAM and a CPU of your choice with integrated graphics (aka, Intel iGPU or AMD APU).

Also look into extended warranty options and accidental damage coverage options too (both are separate add-ons). It will raise the cost, but this is long-term usage and you don't want to be out of pocket with an unexpected expense you might not be able to afford later.

Just my 2 cents.