DDR4 3600 CL14 Low Profile?

Hey guys, as the title says that's what i'm looking for. I google a bit and can't seem to find anything. I just purchased my Noctua NH-D15's and the extra fan won't fit because of my RAM. Using this set of sticks 4x8GB.

Edit: I might be able to get away with using clipping the fan higher up on the heat sink. Just looking to upgrade soon and figured i'd look for something like this.

6 minutes ago, Beep or Boop said:

Hey guys, as the title says that's what i'm looking for. I google a bit and can't seem to find anything. I just purchased my Noctua NH-D15's and the extra fan won't fit because of my RAM. Using this set of sticks 4x8GB.

Edit: I might be able to get away with using clipping the fan higher up on the heat sink. Just looking to upgrade soon and figured i'd look for something like this.

Get regular 3600 cl16 and oc it to cl14

Might even get 4000mhz cl14 if you shove enough volts through it

9 minutes ago, Beep or Boop said:

Edit: I might be able to get away with using clipping the fan higher up on the heat sink.

Thats the common solution for NH-D15. Another one is to put the fan banks on the middle and the left side.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

42 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Get regular 3600 cl16 and oc it to cl14

Might even get 4000mhz cl14 if you shove enough volts through it

OC'ing anything is something that i'm so foreign too. I feel like i'd fucking something up super hardcore

58 minutes ago, Beep or Boop said:

I just purchased my Noctua NH-D15's and the extra fan won't fit because of my RAM.

I have the same problem and ended up using only 1 fan. Since my CPU doesn't get above 75C when running stresstests for over 10 min I didn't even bother with the second fan.

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon