Budget TV options

Zeorth

Hey!

So as it stands I’m in the process of buying a budget TV for my bedroom. Seeing as I’m in Europe, TCL/Vizio/Hisense are off the table as they aren’t available. However, Phillips TVs are supposedly different here and may not be a bad shout, but since they barely have reviews I’m not so sure about them. All screens listed below are 50 inch as I’m looking for a screen that size. 

My top options seem to be:

Samsung Q60T ($699)

Samsung TU6905 ($599)

Samsung AU7175 ($679)

Phillips PUS8505 ($699)

Im located in Sweden if that helps, if anyone has any other recommendations for TVs in Europe for around that price, let me know!

Amazon should ship to Sweden and they have warehouses in Europe, so shipping wouldn't be that expensive. 

I'm seeing a bunch of Panasonic , Toshiba , Samsung, Hisense 50-55" models from around 369 GBP (uk pounds, as I was looking at amazon.co.uk) ... that's around $510  ... but models with decent specs are around 450-500 pounds.

Amazon.co.uk should be fine, but with brexit you may pay some customs taxes...

Try amazon.de or amazon.fr (though amazon.fr may ship you models with OSD in french or remote control with french words on it)

Accodring to RTINGS.com the Hisense U6G is the best overall budget TV.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.