USB 3.1 Ports not working

Yesterday I downloaded the  CORSAIR ICUE-V4 program and it messed up my 3.1 USB ports. The only USB ports that work are the 3.0 and the external 2.0 that are part of my power button. Also after the CORSAIR program download my PC is stuck on the boot up screen AMERICAN MEGATRENDS and it's telling me that I have 3 keyboards, 3 Mice, 2 HUBS, The only way to boot to windows is to manually go to the bios and selecting my  boot drive every single time i boot my PC lol.

All 5 of the 3.1 ports work but wont read any device

I'm going to post some pictures and one of them is my power button with the 2 USB 2.0 ports that I'm currently using because my Mother board only has two 3.0 ports which are also being used because those 4 are the only one's working

Please help, i'm going to put my PC specs below if it help's and on the American Megatrends boot screen it say's "CPU FAN SPEED ERROR DETECTED" just ignore it because it's been saying that for the past 4 year's lol

PC specs

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z170 DELUXE

CPU: INTEL i7-6700

GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3080TI

RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LED 16 GIGS

20210706_000031.jpg

20210706_003345.jpg

lmlm.jpg

1 hour ago, CaptFalcon said:

Yesterday I downloaded the  CORSAIR ICUE-V4 program and it messed up my 3.1 USB ports. The only USB ports that work are the 3.0 and the external 2.0 that are part of my power button. Also after the CORSAIR program download my PC is stuck on the boot up screen AMERICAN MEGATRENDS and it's telling me that I have 3 keyboards, 3 Mice, 2 HUBS, The only way to boot to windows is to manually go to the bios and selecting my  boot drive every single time i boot my PC lol.

All 5 of the 3.1 ports work but wont read any device

I'm going to post some pictures and one of them is my power button with the 2 USB 2.0 ports that I'm currently using because my Mother board only has two 3.0 ports which are also being used because those 4 are the only one's working

Please help, i'm going to put my PC specs below if it help's and on the American Megatrends boot screen it say's "CPU FAN SPEED ERROR DETECTED" just ignore it because it's been saying that for the past 4 year's lol

PC specs

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z170 DELUXE

CPU: INTEL i7-6700

GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3080TI

RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LED 16 GIGS

20210706_000031.jpg

This picture says CPU fan speed error detected. Do you have a CPU fan plugged into the CPU_FAN header?

Second, when you're in Windows, open your device manager and check for any errors. If you do see them, you can always do 2 things:

1 is the easy way, run Windows update and choose view optional updates. That shows drivers. Tick every box and hit install.

2 is going to the motherboard manufacturer's website, selecting your model and download/install the drivers manually.

Okay so that windows update thing you told me worked and all of my USB ports are working but now my PC still stays  stuck on the boot screen like the picture I uploaded above lol please don't give up on me