ADATA SP920 SSD

I didn't like the video, sorry. I didn't find it funny at all...

Pilates

nice video altough the monitor wasn't plugged in and neither was there any cable coming out of the pc, linus failed me on this one.

It's clearly made to be a somekind of commercial'ish video, don't be so stuck on little details lol

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

Great video! Let's hear it for higher production value.

To answer those upthread q's: this is a rebranded Crucial MX100. There will be nothing larger than 512 gb. It's a little more expensive than the MX100 at this time.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

don't worry linus i laughed at ur jokes

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking out for a zombie  :lol:

I so love the finishing red color beside and at the back the design red color for the logo f asus and the sonicmaster speaker.. Thank you :)

• 7 months later...

Great video.

CPU: AMD FX 9590 @ 4.7 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 6GB MB: MSI 990FXA-GD80 RAM: 8GB Vengance x4 HDD: Seagate 1B / 8GB SATA3 64MB SSD x2 OD: Blu-ray Writer 16x SATA Black PSU InWin 1200W Modular 80Plus Bronze  Chassis: Strike-X One MATX Tower 

• 9 months later...

are you force to migrate all the files you have when you tranfer windows to your ssd cause i just want to transfert windows on it thats it i got a galax gamer ssdl 240 g 2.5 solide state drive 

• 6 months later...

"FREE" download of acronis.

Yeah not really, it requires a serial code.

fug