Windows 10 new update

So my windows 10 did an update on my pc and i had an issue with it once it was updated i got to the log in screen log on and them the screen would go black with the cursor being the only thing on screen i managed to uninstall the update but i want to know if i updated again would this happen again is there something wrong with it am i missing something. My pc has a x570 aorus elite and the ryzen 7 3700 gpu is an asus rog strix 1070 with 16gb ram 

8 minutes ago, Hopes11 said:

So my windows 10 did an update on my pc and i had an issue with it once it was updated i got to the log in screen log on and them the screen would go black with the cursor being the only thing on screen i managed to uninstall the update but i want to know if i updated again would this happen again is there something wrong with it am i missing something. My pc has a x570 aorus elite and the ryzen 7 3700 gpu is an asus rog strix 1070 with 16gb ram 

It's a windows error. I dont think theres any problem with your hardware

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

I'll hold off on the update them because i don't want to have to go though that again 

On 7/2/2021 at 11:39 PM, Gamer4714 said:

It's a windows error. I dont think theres any problem with your hardware

So i called Microsoft and they did everything they could and told it should be good to update now so I'm updating again and see what happens but this time i updated the bios on the motherboard. Let hope it works