Gigabyte BMC Web UI IPMI setup

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum and hopefully someone can help me end my nightmare.

About two weeks ago I finally decided to switch to AMD side after 15 years of Intel and for my office pc I decided to go with a Threadripper workstation. Now, I have plenty of experience with assembling gaming pcs but this time clearly I bitten more than I can chew. Apparently the BIOS of these mobos are a bit different and all the settings that I'm used to find in there are actually in the BMC Web UI, as Gigabyte names it and I couldn't for the life of me figured out how to access it.

The mobo in question is: WRX80-SU8-IPMI (rev. 1.0)
The manual: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_wrx80-su8-ipmi_0519.pdf
What I'm trying to access is at page 42

I watched some YouTube videos and read as much as I could about it and I think I tried every possible combinations of connections from: trying to access it from the workstation (which apparently will not work, I think you need to try and access it from a different pc), another Getac laptop that I had connected to it, or both connected to the BT hub, used all LAN ports combinations, played with the BMC jumpers, set the BMC network configuration with or without the Router IP and MAC address, different Ethernet cables, set the BMC network configuration with static IP or dynamic with Dhcp, tried different browsers, nothing seemed to work.

I also tried to update the bios and firmware of the BMC but guess what its all done through that damn web UI as well.

Am I just unlucky and got a defective mobo? Again? I would really appreciate if I can find someone who can guide me through the whole process before I lose my mind.