Age of Mythology getting a Steam reboot :)

Askew

Just noticed this on the Top Sellers in Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/266840/

It's not released for just over a month, but when it does come it will be an insta purchase for me.

Posting to find out if anyone else will be playing and potentially up for a game or two post launch? I'm sure a few heads here were fans of the game when it first launched in 2002.

I feel old now, I was 13 in 2002!

Is Age of Mythology like Age of Empires? I really like that game and I would like a newer version of a game like that.

Never actually played this...Ill definitely give it a shot though. Looks great

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Oh sweet Lord Gaben I praise thee...

I own 3 copies of this game, all of which are broken. Probably gonna be an insta-buy for me too lol, loved that game back in the day. Man I hope this resurrects the multiplayer...

I just found this! I am so excited right now. This game was my childhood and it is without so much as a doubt the best game ever made!

Now if only more games were made like this instead of just being shovel ware 

Btw guys Age of Mythology is by the makers of Age of empires 

AnimeFAN

Is Age of Mythology like Age of Empires? I really like that game and I would like a newer version of a game like that.

Btw guys Age of Mythology is by the makers of Age of empires 

There is your answer sir, courtesy of @supaginge

I'm really pleased to see that there are others on the forum as eager as I am to play this game, I am a long standing AOE fiend also, I'm sure you guys remember the days of the MSN Gaming Zone for AOE matchmaking?

@GingerbreadPK @supeginge @SMURG @Almercenary feel free to add me on Steam if you could be interested in playing Age of Mythology, I've just started playing the Steam version of AOE 3 as a matter of fact, about 20 hours into the campaign, dat memories... :)

My Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/theviewaskew/

I'm really pleased to see that there are others on the forum as eager as I am to play this game, I am a long standing AOE fiend also, I'm sure you guys remember the days of the MSN Gaming Zone for AOE matchmaking?

@GingerbreadPK @supeginge @SMURG @Almercenary feel free to add me on Steam if you could be interested in playing Age of Mythology, I've just started playing the Steam version of AOE 3 as a matter of fact, about 20 hours into the campaign, dat memories... :)

My Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/theviewaskew/

Used  to play AOE off a disk!!!! My skills in real time strategy (well strategy in general) are rather weak atm.  Ill have to touch them up  :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Used  to play AOE off a disk!!!! My skills in real time strategy (well strategy in general) are rather weak atm.  Ill have to touch them up  :D

Bro fear not, I played these games over 10 years ago! Like I said above I have just begun AOE III on Steam in the last few days! :D