Faulty Motherboard, CPU and RAM?? Very unlucky?!!

Hello LTT community! 

I recently decided to upgrade my PC with a new platform, so I got a Ryzen 5900x( plus a NH-D15 cooler), a pair of 16GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo (F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC) which have Hynix chips ( C16 TridentZ with Bdies was 50% more expensive for some reason !! LOL ) and an ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard. Also, I have a Seasonic Prime 650W 80+ Platinum which I've been using for the past 6 months with no problem at all. So, I swap my old mobo out with the new one, after I checked if it was posting and updated to latest stable BIOS, and everything was working great! I didn't reinstall Windows, I just removed old drivers and installed new ones. 3 days later I got a BSOD. After some testing, I found out that one of my ram modules is faulty, so I returned them and it turns out that both were faulty. While I was waiting for the replacements, I had to use two old 4GB sticks, which were working ok. After one weak, while my PC was working and I was AFK at the moment, I came back and it had a black screen. I tried to restart and the boot would stuck at vga error. Long story short, it turned out my CPU was also faulty, or died IDK. The only thing I've done, OC wise, was to lower the voltages with the curve optimizer and lower the max temperature, from 90, to 80 Celsius, everything else I left it to default (I might also have lowered the max power draw). Today, I have the replacements (CPU and RAM), but I'm afraid to put them in my motherboard. By the way, the store I got the mobo, will ship the mobo abroad for testing and they said I'll have to wait for more than a month.  Because I wonder if it's worth waiting for over a month I ask:

Did someone had any similar experience with a probably faulty motherboard?

Can a CPU be faulty and die after 2 weeks of use?

Anyone had new Hynix RAM that were faulty? (because of the story that Hynix had some faulty chips shiped)

Should I return the motherboard too?

Thanks in advance! Have a nice week!