Wireless Gaming Mouse under $90

adikumar

I am looking for wireless gaming mouse under $90. I mostly play FPS games like Apex Legends, Hyperscape.

These are my must have requirements :
1) I am Right handed user with Finger Tip Grip & small-medium sized hands
2) Mouse should be under 100 grams with batteries
3) Same latency as wired mouse

These are optional requirements :
1) More buttons the better (preferably more then 6-7 programmable buttons)

2) Battery life should be more then 50 hours if it's built-in rechargeable and if AA/AAA cell then it should be more then 150 hours.

Also every mouse I ever bought (HP, Logitech, Asus, Microsoft, Dell) in my life had double click issues after a while I don't think there is even a single mouse in the world which won't have this issue.

Well asking for a fps mouse that is light but has a ton of buttons is sorta hard to find. I guess if I was going for a lightweight wireless fps mouse then the wireless version of the glorious model o can be found for around 90 bucks depending on where you live. Otherwise I guess there is also the g703 lightspeed as well but it's quite a bit heavier at 95 grams vs the glorious model o at 69 grams. Also these probably know more than me so might as well link them as well as they actually review mice https://www.rtings.com/mouse/reviews/best/wireless-gaming

On 6/27/2021 at 12:13 PM, Brooksie359 said:

Well asking for a fps mouse that is light but has a ton of buttons is sorta hard to find. I guess if I was going for a lightweight wireless fps mouse then the wireless version of the glorious model o can be found for around 90 bucks depending on where you live. Otherwise I guess there is also the g703 lightspeed as well but it's quite a bit heavier at 95 grams vs the glorious model o at 69 grams. Also these probably know more than me so might as well link them as well as they actually review mice https://www.rtings.com/mouse/reviews/best/wireless-gaming

So I got Razer Orochi v2 , here are my issues with it, it's mostly subjective :

1) Length could have been little longer to get grip from palm side easily, it should ideally be twice in length as in width but it is little less at 

Length: 108 mm
Width: 60 mm
So if length was like 115mm or more it would be perfect. My hands are 17cms long and 10cms wide

2) On left and right side for thumb and pinky finger they could add a grip , coz right now its smooth plastic surface and little slippery

3) Scroll wheel is little too tight, it has notch clicky detent mechanism and you have to make some effort to make it spin. I prefer more effortless scroll wheels with small detents to stop it going into infinite spin.

4) Scroll button is okayish, could be little lighter.

5) It's for people with small/small-medium hands. It's too small in size for Medium or Large hands.

I love the g305 from logitech, plus its quite cheap riight now, the software is great for reprogramming all of the buttons

• 4 weeks later...

New update, mouse left click double click issue has started. I already knew all the mouse are like that. Damn me.

Maybe next time I will get optical switches for mouse. Omron/Kailh etc they all suck.