B550F Gaming Not Detecting Ethernet?

3080WontFit

Like the title says, my B550F Gaming motherboard is not detecting my Ethernet cable. I tested the cable on another computer and it worked fine. It says it comes installed with LAN drivers, but any time I try to use Ethernet with it it just says I am missing a network adapter. Would I install this on the ROG website? Any help is appreciated 

Can your computer connect to the internet by any other way? Like WiFi or a USB to Ethernet adapter? If you can get that motherboard to connect to the internet you may be able to open up Device Manager in Windows and find your Ethernet adapter and tell it to look online for a driver. It may or may not find a driver this way.

If it does not find a driver you would need to go to the ROG website on another computer and download the driver, put it on a USB. Then connect the USB to your motherboard and go to Device Manager and select the option that says “have driver” and install it that way. (Unless the driver from ROG is a .exe then you would run it just like any program).