Prebuilt PC making weird noise when turn off and motherboard has 2 red lights on. Only happens when wacom tablet is plugged in.

Hello, I am new here and I don't know much about tech so apologies in advance if I sound stupid (it's because I am). Please don't judge me for buying a prebuilt pc, again I am tech illiterate and would make y'all cry if I broke several cpu pins 

TECH:

Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 16- 2017 version (MSP16) purchased Dec 2017

https://www.wacom.com/en-br/products/pen-computers/wacom-mobilestudio-pro-16

CyberPowerPC - Gamer Supreme Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - 16GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT - 1TB SSD purchased June 18, 2021

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-6700-xt-1tb-ssd-white/6455900.p?skuId=6455900

MY PROBLEM:

So the problem isn't much of a problem its just annoying. I have a MSP16 that is a stand alone pc and can function as a second monitor for any desktop or mac that has the proper plugs. When I plug it into my pc it make a weird noise after everything is shut down, not while the pc is only after its off. Also when the pc is off the motherboard has little led lights that turn on. the lights are for the CPU and the DRAM. The lights and the noise stop after i unplug the MSP16 from the pc itself or the power brick. sometimes the noise persists but that's only when the MSP16 is on without the power brick and still plugged into the shut down pc. the only solution i came up with is to not leave the MSP16 plugged in after i shut the pc down. But my main concern is that when I do upgrade my MSP16 to a bigger screen tablet the problem will still persist. REMEMBER, this is only a problem for mew when the pc is off, the pc works normally when on.

WHAT I'VE TRIED SO FAR:

I have tried to just use the MSP16 as the main display and have nothing else plugged in, but the noise persists

I have tried the MSP16 plugged into a different pc and even a MacBook, no noise happens. though the different pc has on on board gpu.

i have tried different cables for the MSP16, the noise still persists. It's quite possible that my cables could also be the blame here since they are old, but not sure how they can deteriorate without being used.

i tried unplugging the pc itself from the wall, it seems obvious but there was no noise.

SPECS:

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. P1.60, 10/14/2020

Motherboard: ASRock B550AM Gaming

PSU: best buy doesn't have an exact answer but down in the Q&A area some say its a Apevia 800W Gold 80 Plus power supply

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Processor Speed (Base): 3.6 gigahertz
RAM: 16GB (2 sticks of 8 GB)
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
I'm not sure what to list here exactly so please tell me what other info you need

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Yesterday the pc wouldn't wake from sleep for some reason so i have to try just turning it off and on again via the power button, itas working fine now, idk why it happened.

I also have an Elgato HD60s plugged in as well. the GPU nor the motherboard make noise or light up, but there is noise, possibly coming from the psu, since when I switched off the switch in the back (while the pc was off) the noise stopped and didn't come back when I flipped the switch back on. i don't think the noise has came back but i haven't heard it recently.

Also also, the ram stick fell out during the building process i think since when I receive the pc the ram stick was stuck underneath that foam to make sure nothing breaks in shipping. I would have returned the pc to get a new one, but i actually already did that the week prior since I sadly receive a banged up pc from the ups. side note the ups destroyed the first box my pc came in and the whole thing was dented and curved. I think they played basketball with it.

I have a link to me recording the sound the pc makes. the audio is really quiet so turn it up to really hear it. It might just be me being to paranoid that my pc is broken, but who can blame me when the ups traumatized me. I haver also attached a picture of which lights are on.

LINK TO NOISE: https://studio.youtube.com/video/wyVatFb4IWQ/edit

motherboard problem.jpg

The link doesn't work because it goes to Youtube Studio, which can only be accessed if we're logged in to your Google account.

Is the sound a hiss, whir, or digital beep? The beep is from what's called a BIOS speaker which tells you when there's something wrong.

If it's a fan sound then that's a system error, could be a short of the board.

2 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

The link doesn't work because it goes to Youtube Studio, which can only be accessed if we're logged in to your Google account.

Is the sound a hiss, whir, or digital beep? The beep is from what's called a BIOS speaker which tells you when there's something wrong.

If it's a fan sound then that's a system error, could be a short of the board.

its like a hissing sound i guess. i attached an audio only version of it. crank up the volume to here it. it might be I'm being to

Terrible hiss.mp3

Hmm... well that hissing sounds like what is known as coil whine, not a fan issue. That happens when there's a grounding issue and is quite common. There's nothing you need to do, there's nothing that's wrong with your computer. If you don't like the noise, I recommend unplugging the tablet. 

My workstation makes a similar hiss sound for around 4 seconds when you plug a wifi adapter into the front panel USB, if that makes you feel better.

Hope I could help!

15 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Hmm... well that hissing sounds like what is known as coil whine, not a fan issue. That happens when there's a grounding issue and is quite common. There's nothing you need to do, there's nothing that's wrong with your computer. If you don't like the noise, I recommend unplugging the tablet. 

My workstation makes a similar hiss sound for around 4 seconds when you plug a wifi adapter into the front panel USB, if that makes you feel better.

Hope I could help!

it actually does make me feel better. thanks! I was so scared that there was a possible problem and I would have the get a 3rd pc this month.