Final adjustments V2

jgminer15

Budget (including currency): $1000-3000 USD

Games, programs, or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft(the bedrock on java using shader) Roblox (with shaders) NOTE: I don't have many games because I'm limited by my hardware I'm hoping to buy this new rig will open more games for me to play it's a big step up from a Lenovo b320 with an Intel Pentium G640

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 60+fps I'm not sure what the standard refresh rate is but I'm ok with somewhat above average 
The link to rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGjmMv
Sidenotes: i usually collect tons of scripts for exploits so i want to have a big hardrive to store them in. Im also interested in getting trail makers but i have no clue what graphics card to get.
I have no psu and graphics card it will be a big helper if someone could recommend me one. This rig is a started so i will upgrade it down the line, Its going to be on for extend amounts of time before being turned off for a couple of days

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sTpXwz

There you go.

Better system in all regards:

FAR better airflow case

FAR better cooler

Bigger ssd

Great psu you can get a 3080ti or 6900xt with it if you want but really you don't seem to even need more than a 1650. Scale it up or down in wattage in the revolution D.F. series according to what gpu you get.

No need for windows 10 either. You can install it without a key and just get a 3$ key from ebay.

No need for the extra fan

Upped the board because it will allow you to get a better cpu if you ever so wish to. You can totally just get the asrock pro4 with the 5600x tho.

7 minutes ago, jgminer15 said:

Budget (including currency): $1000-3000 USD

Games, programs, or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft(the bedrock on java using shader) Roblox (with shaders) NOTE: I don't have many games because I'm limited by my hardware I'm hoping to buy this new rig will open more games for me to play it's a big step up from a Lenovo b320 with an Intel Pentium G640

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 60+fps I'm not sure what the standard refresh rate is but I'm ok with somewhat above average 
The link to rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGjmMv
Sidenotes: i usually collect tons of scripts for exploits so i want to have a big hardrive to store them in. Im also interested in getting trail makers but i have no clue what graphics card to get.
I have no psu and graphics card it will be a big helper if someone could recommend me one. This rig is a started so i will upgrade it down the line, Its going to be on for extend amounts of time before being turned off for a couple of days

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2stMW3 this one should stay with you at least 5 years and let you play all games without need an upgrade , maybe ram or storage its up to you

3 minutes ago, Omar.B said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2stMW3 this one should stay with you at least 5 years and let you play all games without need an upgrade , maybe ram or storage its up to you

seeing how little power my games need even with shaders that graphics card is extremely over kill

Just now, jgminer15 said:

seeing how little power my games need even with shaders that graphics card is extremely over kill

I know but you still want to play all games and try them , right?

Just now, Omar.B said:

I know but you still want to play all games and try them , right?

Hmm yes... its overkill but another reason why im hesitant to buy is because of the price, my family does not know how to respect my privacy so im afraid someone will destroy it in spite. other than that i would go straight ahead for it

3 minutes ago, jgminer15 said:

Hmm yes... its overkill but another reason why im hesitant to buy is because of the price, my family does not know how to respect my privacy so im afraid someone will destroy it in spite. other than that i would go straight ahead for it

I see I feel the same way you do looks like we have something in common LOL

Here's another one just put a 3060 or 3060ti and you are ready to go https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6HpXwz I might gone overkill for the board but its the same price as the MSI pro 

3 minutes ago, Omar.B said:

I see I feel the same way you do looks like we have something in common LOL

Here's another one just put a 3060 or 3060ti and you are ready to go https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6HpXwz I might gone overkill for the board but its the same price as the MSI pro 

ah thanks. 

7 minutes ago, jgminer15 said:

I was about to say upgrade your current computer but i found out that it was a crappy aio computer .-.

If you are afraid some mf is gonna desrroy your computer just put a hidden camera at the front of the computer that way if someone destroys your computer you can get them punished, if not then you do the punishing and destroy their electronics, prefferably by sledgehammer or pickaxe, or maybe just douse it in gas or alcohol and light it on fire.

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I was about to say upgrade your current computer but i found out that it was a crappy aio computer .-.

If you are afraid some mf is gonna desrroy your computer just put a hidden camera at the front of the computer that way if someone destroys your computer you can get them punished, if not then you do the punishing and destroy their electronics, prefferably by sledgehammer or pickaxe, or maybe just douse it in gas or alcohol and light it on fire.

I like your humor, but my father is a fool, he does not understand the concept of punishment 

1 minute ago, jgminer15 said:

I like your humor, but my father is a fool, he does not understand the concept of punishment

Like i said, if no one punishes the person that did wrong to you then you punish them instead of relying on someone else, cause sometimes peace is not an option esp if someone destroys your 3k$ computer.

Can't really, its what you called a "toxic family" last time I dealt with something my bitcoin mining rig dropped in boiling water

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/X8ztDc

This is 730$ minus the graphics card so it wont be too expensive.

You may want to swap the psu for a gd model instead cause its 80+ gold and not bronze but thats an extra 20$, and you may want to substitute the case with a 3-10$ scrap or office pc case just to make it look inexpensive.

Should be pretty fast for mc and all the other games you may want to play, just gotta find the gpu tho