loud corsair 600t

Kenna

Hey guys new member here,my 600t is quite loud even when I have the fan controller turned right down. Is it a problem with the case fans cause I'm thinking of replacing them with a pair of BitFenix spectre pro 200mm and am wondering if they would fit and if they would solve my problem. Any tips would be appreciated (Excuse my bad grammar ) 

Most likely the fans in your case or could be your GPU fans or Power supply, I would buy corsair AF or noctuas if you plan on buying some fans :D 

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

The bitfenix spectra pro 200mm are multi-fit so they should fit with no problem in the case, but the noise from the front 200mm fan is caused by the mesh that goes over the fan. I have a 650D and it has the same front design and I cut the mesh and replaced it the 200mm fan with two 120mm fans.

Spectre%20Pro%20200mm%20Diagram.jpg

My build is a 4670k@4.5ghz cooled by a h80i, gtx 780,16gb of ram and a Asus z87 plus

I unplugged my fans to measure the noise created by my other components and found that it ran silent so i know that my fans are the problem