How does this look?

Budget (including currency): My dad is giving me $2000 USD for it and anything above it I pay for myself which I can do about $300 (This is because of my grades, chores, etc, etc.) 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly a console gamer but looking to start pc gaming. Want to play Valorant, CSGO, World of Warcraft, Doom Eternal, League of Legends and computer has to be able to play Overwatch and Fortnite.

Other details: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KzPqZZ—That’s my parts list, please let me know if it’s good and if changes need to be made or not. Going to buy this as a PRE BUILT because of these dark times, and it will be off cyberpowerpc.com , and I’m using 2 1080p/144 hertz displays, possibly looking at upgrading to a 1440p display someday. 
Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Percival2644 said:

Going to buy this as a PRE BUILT because of these dark times, and it will be off cyberpowerpc.com

wise choice if it is these exact parts.

$2000 is a bit steep for the specs but it does have a pretty high end cooler, motherboard, and SSD.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The Kraken Z73 is obscenely expensive for what it is. You're just paying for the screen. 

I don't even think a single 250GB drive will hold Windows plus all the games you mentioned. Would go at least 500GB if that's going to be the only drive in the PC, or add a SATA drive for storage. 

Not sure how much control you have over individual parts if you're buying it from a system integrator though. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

The Kraken Z73 is obscenely expensive for what it is. You're just paying for the screen. 

I don't even think a single 250GB drive will hold Windows plus all the games you mentioned. Would go at least 500GB if that's going to be the only drive in the PC, or add a SATA drive for storage. 

Not sure how much control you have over individual parts if you're buying it from a system integrator though. 

Oh almost forgot that I’m getting a 2TB Seagate Hard drive, my bad! 😅 Yeah I know it’s expensive for a cpu cooler, but even though it should be specs over looks, sometimes looks to me have to be nice, and this is one of those times lol

7 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

wise choice if it is these exact parts.

$2000 is a bit steep for the specs but it does have a pretty high end cooler, motherboard, and SSD.

Yeah but there’s also a pre build fee for people building it for you, but I think it’s ok. Almost forgot but I’m getting a additional 2TB Seagate hard drive, sorry I forgot to add it before!

53 minutes ago, Percival2644 said:

Budget (including currency): My dad is giving me $2000 USD for it and anything above it I pay for myself which I can do about $300 (This is because of my grades, chores, etc, etc.) 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly a console gamer but looking to start pc gaming. Want to play Valorant, CSGO, World of Warcraft, Doom Eternal, League of Legends and computer has to be able to play Overwatch and Fortnite.

Other details: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KzPqZZ—That’s my parts list, please let me know if it’s good and if changes need to be made or not. Going to buy this as a PRE BUILT because of these dark times, and it will be off cyberpowerpc.com , and I’m using 2 1080p/144 hertz displays, possibly looking at upgrading to a 1440p display someday. 
Thanks!

There's some things I would definitely change, most notably the cooler, just go stock honestly, or with a cheap deepcool cooler than cyberpower provides for like $20. 

I'd highly advise actually to wait just a little longer for componentry. Prices are actually starting to go down, as is demonstrated here: Are GPUs Finally Getting Cheaper? GPU Stock and Pricing Update [June 2021] - YouTube

If you have the patience, I would expect the situation to have greatly improved by September-December, provided there aren't more sh*tstorms en route. If you decide to wait it out, it's possible that you could build/buy a system comparable to this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TRgWQD, or so. 

Even if you don't want to wait that long, May was really the worst month we went through and things are starting to look up, if you can hold off any additional amount of time, it's possible that you'll be able to get a better build. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

4 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

There's some things I would definitely change, most notably the cooler, just go stock honestly, or with a cheap deepcool cooler than cyberpower provides for like $20. 

I'd highly advise actually to wait just a little longer for componentry. Prices are actually starting to go down, as is demonstrated here: Are GPUs Finally Getting Cheaper? GPU Stock and Pricing Update [June 2021] - YouTube

If you have the patience, I would expect the situation to have greatly improved by September-December, provided there aren't more sh*tstorms en route. If you decide to wait it out, it's possible that you could build/buy a system comparable to this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TRgWQD, or so. 

Even if you don't want to wait that long, May was really the worst month we went through and things are starting to look up, if you can hold off any additional amount of time, it's possible that you'll be able to get a better build. 

First of all, yeah I can understand why I should not get that giant cooler, but I’m an guy that wants it to look cool and have nice specs at the same time, so it’s just personal preference. 
As for waiting, I can definitely see that. I’m planning to order the pre built in October that why it can arrive by Christmas, since it does take awhile, so we have about 4 months or so to see what happens. If the prices are dropping, sure I’ll build my own, but if things have stayed the same, gotta buy the prebuilt. We don’t know exactly when this shortage will end. Sure things may look bright now but in a few weeks, days even hours anything can change. So thanks for your input, and it’s just a waiting game right now till October for me 🙂

8 minutes ago, Percival2644 said:

First of all, yeah I can understand why I should not get that giant cooler, but I’m an guy that wants it to look cool and have nice specs at the same time, so it’s just personal preference. 
As for waiting, I can definitely see that. I’m planning to order the pre built in October that why it can arrive by Christmas, since it does take awhile, so we have about 4 months or so to see what happens. If the prices are dropping, sure I’ll build my own, but if things have stayed the same, gotta buy the prebuilt. We don’t know exactly when this shortage will end. Sure things may look bright now but in a few weeks, days even hours anything can change. So thanks for your input, and it’s just a waiting game right now till October for me 🙂

Currently we're in a good situation with crypto, right now there isn't really a compelling reason why most people would want to purchase a card to mine crypto, as even at msrp most cards would take in excess of 4 months to break even- if not a far longer time. At scalper prices, it's ridiculous.. However, supply and demand is the real kicker. Supply is seemingly starting to catch up to demand, which means lower prices for everybody. As long as the world (Primarily the US and China) doesn't get slammed back into lockdown, raw material/shipping prices don't become outrageous, and we don't see crypto mining profitability shoot straight up (or a new, highly profitable currency), we're on track to a much more reasonable market. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

5 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Currently we're in a good situation with crypto, right now there isn't really a compelling reason why most people would want to purchase a card to mine crypto, as even at msrp most cards would take in excess of 4 months to break even- if not a far longer time. At scalper prices, it's ridiculous.. However, supply and demand is the real kicker. Supply is seemingly starting to catch up to demand, which means lower prices for everybody. As long as the world (Primarily the US and China) doesn't get slammed back into lockdown, raw material/shipping prices don't become outrageous, and we don't see crypto mining profitability shoot straight up (or a new, highly profitable currency), we're on track to a much more reasonable market. 

Honestly that sounds nice and promising, we will just have to wait and see.