solid white light on the VGA EZ Debug LEDs preventing Boot

subtodarkplayzx

On my Computer, which i built about 3 months ago with the help of my friend, does not boot up. On the EZ LED Debug, there is a solid white light next to VGA. The night before my PC shut down correctly, where as after one of the most recent windows update, from about a week ago, all the fans and fan lights haven't been turning off, so i have to use the psu switch. Somehow, after putting gpu in a different slot, i am on the bios screen for it, which is just text.

My PC:

Msi mpg z490 gaming edge wifi

Intel core i7 10700k

Crucial P1

GTX 650 (Not permanent- borrowing from a friend who upgraded before i can get a 3060ti)

2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600Mghz

that would be a gpu issue, or a pcie lane issue. the system cant talk to the gpu.

id try to clear the cmos first though

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

that would be a gpu issue, or a pcie lane issue. the system cant talk to the gpu.

id try to clear the cmos first though

that makes a lot of sense wow. The cmos reset didn't work, and it cant be a gpu issue because integrated graohics don't work either, this is when the gpu is out. So I have to go with it being the motherboard, and i can't rma it because the only reason that this would happen is the pcie slot got fried from lightning in a storm last night. anyway, thatnks for the help, ill probably post any updates here as well.

Edited by subtodarkplayzx
wrong info